A LOCAL AGENCY HELPING LOCAL PEOPLE
The Cancer Society of Greenville County's mission is to improve the quality of life of local cancer patients and their families and to improve the health of the general public. To accomplish this, the agency provides financial, physical, educational, and emotional assistance to local cancer patients and their families, as well as cancer awareness and prevention programs and materials to the general public.
The Cancer Society of Greenville County provides:
- Financial assistance
- Medical supplies and equipment
- Professional counseling - group and individual
- Educational materials and a lending library
- Cancer prevention and awareness programs for the general public
- Look at our Patient Services for more details
Our office is located at 113 Mills Avenue and our office hours are 8:00-4:30 Monday-Thursday and 8:00-12:30 on Fridays, phone - 864-232-8439.
Visit our Facebook page!
Staff is not bilingual.