We understand that the needs of one patient are not the same as another. That is why our team works to provide a variety of services to patients throughout Greenville County.
Services Based on Income Level
- prescribed medication
- ostomy supplies
- breast prostheses, bras
- respite care
- transportation assistance (local and out of town travel, room and board, mileage, etc.)
- specialized home health equipment
- non-medical financial assistance
Services Provided for all Income Levels
- hospital bed sheets and gowns
- miscellaneous supplies: feeding tubes, suction, urinary, tracheotomy
- mastectomy supplies
Cancer Related Supplies
- nutritional supplements
- disposable: diapers/pads/gloves/masks/etc.
- wigs/hats/turbans/sleep caps
- wound dressings
- library of educational books, tapes and brochures
- cancer awareness and prevention programs and materials for the general public
- entertainment books
- cancer patient support groups
- caregiver support groups
- bereavement support groups
- individual counseling for cancer patients, their family members & the bereaved
- bedside commodes
- over-bed tables
- canes/quad canes
- IV poles
Equipment for Home Use
- toilet assist items
- patient room monitors
- egg crate and air mattresses
- bath assist items
Anyone with a cancer diagnosis in Greenville County can find hope and help at the Cancer Society of Greenville County.
You can fill the form out online or print the form.
Please note: All financial and most other services are reserved for the Greenville County, SC community only.