We understand that the needs of one patient are not the same as another. That is why our team works to provide a variety of services to patients throughout Greenville County and now in Pickens County.
Services Based on Income Level
- prescribed medication
- ostomy supplies
- breast prostheses, bras
- lymphedema garments
- burial assistance
- respite care
- transportation assistance (local and out of town travel, room and board, mileage, etc.)
- specialized home health equipment
- non-medical financial assistance
- medical alert systems
Services Provided for all Income Levels
- hospital bed sheets and gowns
- miscellaneous supplies: feeding tubes, suction, urinary, tracheotomy
- mastectomy supplies
Cancer Related Supplies
- nutritional supplements
- disposable: diapers/pads/gloves/masks/etc.
- wigs/hats/turbans/sleep caps
- wound dressings
- library of educational books, tapes and brochures
- cancer awareness and prevention programs and materials for the general public
- entertainment books
- cancer patient support groups
- caregiver support groups
- bereavement support groups
- individual counseling for cancer patients, their family members & the bereaved
- bedside commodes
- over-bed tables
- canes/quad canes
- IV poles
Equipment for Home Use
- toilet assist items
- patient room monitors
- egg crate and air mattresses
- bath assist items
Anyone with a cancer diagnosis in Greenville and Pickens County can find hope and help at the Cancer Society of Greenville County and our newest division, Cancer Association of Pickens County.
Patient Services Application
You can fill the form out online or print the form. Patient or family member will need to come into our office to complete registration process.
Please note: All financial and most other services are reserved for the Greenville County and Pickens County, SC community only.